Public Relations for Ranger Boats for over 37 years. Currently Professional Fishing Guide for Lake Fork Texas and Bull Shoals Lake, Arkansas

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brothers Double

I'm a day behind in my postings.  This guide trip was actually Saturday the 19th.

I took Randy and Jim Young out and it was actually tough fishing.  We caught nine
but Jim did catch a 7lb. 9oz. bass the same time his brother Randy caught a solid 3
pounder.

I have to tell this funny story about Jim.  Sorry Jim!  When I took Jim's picture with
his 7lb. 9oz. bass, I notice his life jacket was on inside out.  I asked him  "how did
you get in your life jacket"? He said "I put it over my head and slid into it".  I asked
"how did you get it zipped"?  He said "it wasn't easy"!

We had a good time.  Thank you Jim and Randy.  Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment